Join deverellsmith, currently 17th on The Sunday Times top small companies on their international expansion plans
Role: Recruitment Director - Head of Development & Construction
After enormous success in one of deverellsmith's top performing teams we're looking for a superstar to join us & manage a substantial team of successful recruiters. As a Director of the Development & Construction team you will have complete autonomy in strategically managing the success of the team by identifying new areas for growth, building and developing client relationships and supporting the team to strengthen their skills and presence in this booming employment market.
Please note, you must have substantial experience in recruitment to be suitable for this role.
Since 2006, deverellsmith has grown to become one of the UK's largest real estate recruitment companies with over 75 recruiters spanning throughout London, Dublin, NYC & Houston.
We are property specialists who provide a one-stop recruitment service for developers throughout the UK and internationally and our reputation is founded on putting the right people into the right places.
We have expert teams within the following specialisms: Land, Planning, Technical, Construction, Development, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Completions, Management, Admin and Business Support.
- The market value of UK real estate is £1,662bn, representing 21%of total net wealth.
- The UK commercial real estate industry directly employs over 1 million people.
- Real estate contributes £94bnto the UK economy - 4% of GDP
- We're currently 17th on The Sunday Times Small Companies To Work For
- Our five core values, which we strive to be every day in everything we do are: honest, loyal, determined, bold and fun.
- Manage deverellsmith's Development & Construction team (a team of 12)
- Input into wider strategy and development of the business
- Oversee new business leads and escalate to the Client Solutions team where required
- Be a hands on recruiter yourself & not afraid to get stuck in
- Land and expand accounts and ensure thorough account management both personally and throughout the team
- Senior level (Retained, RPO, Service, Exec Search) business pitches and subsequent candidate placement
- Ensure personal and the teams KPI's are consistently hit and encourage an environment of over achieving
- Oversee learning and development within your team alongside the Data & Research Director
- Lead recruitment and development of senior strategic talent acquisitions
- Responsible for the evaluation of your team and consistently seek to find opportunities for improvement.
The most suitable candidates for this role with thrive in managing & developing a team whilst also leading by example and recruiting themselves!
Please apply now or get in touch to find out more.
Deverell Smith are looking for consultants with a background in; Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Deverell Smith recruit into the following markets: estate agency recruitment, property management recruitment, new homes recruitment, executive search recruitment, general practice recruitment, technical recruitment, construction recruitment, facilities management recruitment, development recruitment, interim recruitment, contract recruitment, temporary recruitment, business support recruitment, marketing recruitment, admin recruitment, property recruitment, senior recruitment, lettings recruitment, negotiator recruitment, FTC recruitment, retained recruitment, sales recruitment, aftercare recruitment, procurement recruitment, residential recruitment, commercial recruitment, design recruitment, architecture recruitment, building surveyor recruitment, project recruitment, digital recruitment, finance recruitment, interior design recruitment, construction recruitment, quantity surveying recruitment, project management recruitment, land and development recruitment, general practice recruitment, new homes recruitment, block management recruitment, procurement recruitment, development recruitment, land recruitment, project management construction recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'