Recruitment Director - Executive Search
Market leading salary + bonus + benefits
Newman Stewart is a privately owned and rapidly growing executive recruitment company, based in Wetherby. We are recognised by our clients and candidates as being a quality provider of effective executive recruitment solutions (search, selection, interim, psychometric assessment & salary benchmarking) that deliver results. Our advice, research and assessment provides insight of value that is trusted and respected, and which brings many of our clients back to us as their executive search partner of choice time after time.
We have reached an exciting point in our evolution, and after experiencing double digit growth year on year, are investing heavily in a high functioning support structure and top performing recruitment team to continue our success and growth, and achieve our ambitious goals.
As Recruitment Director and a senior member of the management team, your role is to lead a winning team of Consultants to retain existing clients and to win new business in our specialist sectors. If you can demonstrate success leading high performing recruitment or sales teams and pursue excellence in everything you do, then please get in touch. For the successful candidate, the rewards will be great.
Salary and benefits
- Very competitive market leading salary
- Up to 50% bonus on fees
- Additional management bonus and long term incentive plan
- Car allowance
- An ongoing training programme and continuous professional development
- Career progression in a rapidly growing, ambitious, privately-owned company
- Outstanding offices
Role and responsibilities
- Meeting candidates and clients to fully understand requirements and build lasting relationships
- Prepare thorough and accurate assignment briefs and candidate reports
- Compiling short lists for interview through a combination of headhunting, networking, online sourcing and advertising techniques.
- Co-ordinate interviews and preparing shortlisted candidates for the process.
- Managing offers to successful candidates and providing feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
- Surpassing targets and helping the business to maintain and improve NPS scores
Skills and Experience
- Degree or significant relevant experience leading a team to exceed targets
- Proven experience in talent selection, development, and retention
- Demonstrable ability to inspire and lead a team ranging in experience
- Leading from the front in terms of cross-team collaboration, inter-company incentives, driving standards & culture
- Effectively planning and executing a growth strategy for the business
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Sophie Wood in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can also be found via the Newman Stewart website.
- Recruitment Director - Executive Search Market leading salary + bonus + benefits