Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands. We pride ourselves on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. We have structured career paths, incentive days, quarterly club (meals/drinks) for top performers, trips abroad and more!
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic recruitment delivery consultant with a strong background in recruitment and client delivery to join our permanent recruitment team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). You will work closely with customers within manufacturing and engineering, responsible for sourcing and providing strong candidates on live roles and the day-to-day coordination of accounts.
As a recruitment delivery consultant your focus will be client management, candidate attraction, service delivery and job placements, there will be no obligation to deliver new business - no cold calling!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet and exceed customer satisfaction levels ensuring retention of existing business and enabling growth
- Consistently deliver account SLA requirements
- Ensure the supply of suitable candidates
- Ensure optimum delivery of end-to-end recruitment process within the account
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- A presentable and credible individual with effective communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within the recruitment industry
- Personable and professional, with the desire to create long term relationships
- Strong record of accomplishment of achievement in your previous roles and the hunger to progress
- Previous experience of recruiting as a 360 consultant is desirable
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Proven track record of hitting targets, good billings
- Experience within manufacturing or engineering sector recruitment is an advantage
To apply, please send your CV or call Martin Doherty, Executive Manager on for more details.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- account manangement