We are recruiting for a 4 x Recruitment Coordinators to join our specialist recruitment team in Northampton.
- Role: Recruitment Coordinator
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Type: Fixed Term Contract, with the possibility of extension
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: 18th December 2020
- Hours: Monday – Friday (40 hours per week) either 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
- Location: Charles House, Northampton - due to the impact of COVID19 we have implemented social distancing measures in the office for the safety of our staff
*Due to the nature of this role, there is a holiday ban across November and December, you will get Christmas off*
What will you be doing?
You will be part of the Angard Recruitment Team who are responsible for supporting the Recruitment function for the customer experience for a specialised project with Royal Mail.
This is a structured and process-driven role, which includes the processing of applications , booking candidates into recruitment sessions, making their id badge , creating them onto an in house system to ensure they get paid. Confirming work patterns and booking into shifts . Complaint handling both by phone and email and answering queries via telephone and email.
You will be working to targets and service level agreements with full support and training within the team.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to bring in a real go-getter who thrives in a fast paced call centre environment:
- Experience of working to targets, deadlines or SLA’s and can demonstrate this
- Experience of working in a process driven role
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- PC Literate must have experience of Excel and Word
- Experience of working on the phone
- Great team player
- Drive to succeed
- Resilient and adaptable
In return for your hard work we offer specialist recruitment training, 25 days holiday (pro rata), rewards and recognition.
If this sounds like you then apply to find out more. Our selection process will consist of a 20 minute structured telephone interview, online testing and video interview.
Join REED - Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'