Recruitment Co-ordinator - Assessment Centers
Do you have recruitment experience or do you have a passion for Co-Ordinating and Organising?
Are you customer focused, flexible and professional?
If so we would love to hear from you!
My client is a national public service provider recruiting for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to be based in Stevenage with flexibilty to travel between sites.
- Set up and deliver Assessment Centres.
- Set up interview schedules and populate with candidates accordingly for all bulk recruitment.
- Attendance at interviews to provide support, including the setup of interview rooms, collection of candidates, support to panel members during the day.
- Provide paperwork for interviews, ensuring that these are completed in a timely manner and distributed to panel members accordingly.
- Ensure that candidates are updated with results following interviews/assessments.
- Collect biometric samples (DNA & fingerprints) from candidates and process as per policy.
- Support to client representatives for attraction and engagement (training purposes only)
- Provide support to the wider HR function, i.e. booking appointments and assisting the Resourcing Team.
- Customer service experience.
- A good standard of written and oral communication.
- Ability to present to a large group of people.
- Experience of dealing directly with the public and with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to demonstrate good organisational skills, able to prioritise own workload.
For more information and to register your interest for this role please apply and the team will be back in touch with you. If you are unsuitable for this vacancy then REED has many other opportunities we could discuss with you. Good Luck with your application!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'