Location: Glasgow, G4 9TG
Salary: £18K - £20K + Bonus. Bonus is based on customer accounts renewing their packages. There is no selling involved in this role. The sales part is handled by the sales team.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join us!
We are the Number 1 Flat Fee recruitment business with a fresh and new approach to the recruitment industry!
We work in partnership with the UK’s largest online job boards, enabling us to provide a first-class service to our clients, just check out our review page!
Our offices in Spiers Wharf, Glasgow, are modern with a recently refurbished kitchen with Fruit and Tea/coffee provided, a pool table and extremely dedicated staff! We also have onsite parking (FOC).
A fantastic opportunity exists for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our office-based team in Glasgow.
Recruitment Coordinator - Duties:
- Prepare advert drafts from customers specification, advising our clients of relevant industry best practice.
- Headhunting, sourcing and selecting candidates from a variety of CV Databases.
- Screening candidates for suitability dependent on the client’s requirements.
- Demonstrating in house tools to our clients, for example our ATS (applicant tracking system).
- Managing a diverse and growing client base, providing recruitment assistance to all clients.
- Maintain regular high quality contact with your client base offering only the best customer service.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is willing to focus and dedicate themselves to their customers, providing them the best service at all times!
In addition to this, we would like you to have some of the following experience / skills:
- Previous experience in a similar customer service orientated role.
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Knowledge and experience of using an e-recruitment system or an ATS.
- Demonstrable ability to build effective, long lasting and professional relationships with clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programmes - Word, Excel, Access etc.
- Working knowledge of a CRM system.
- This is NOT a sales role although some sales experience would help.
Please note, knowledge of the recruitment industry is not essential for this role as full training will be provided.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'