Resourcing Coordinator – LTHT Staff Bank
Salary: £18,500 - £19,500
Bonus potential: Up to £2,000 per annum
Working hours: 8am-5pm or 8:30am-5:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Office Location: LTHT Staff Bank,
Leeds General Infirmary
Recruiting Nurses, Midwives and Clinical Support Staff to join Leeds Teaching Hospital Staff Bank, providing a flexible workforce to cover shifts across the whole of Leeds Teaching Hospitals.
The Recruitment Coordinator role includes the below responsibilities:
• Sourcing and registering candidates
• Conducting telephone interviews
• Developing marketing and recruitment strategies
• Managing social media • Carrying out administrative duties in the office
• Attending recruitment events
• Communicating with candidates, compliance teams, and stakeholders in Leeds Trust via phone, email and face-to-face.
A successful candidate for this role must have the following attributes:
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels
• Confidence and resilience
• Initiative and creativity • Background in resourcing or recruitment (preferable)
• Ability to manage own time and workload
• Ability to adapt to different job roles
• Strong administrative skills
For more information please contact Suzy on 0113 392 6262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'