* Temporary role until December 19
* Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
* PLEASE NOTE THAT UNTIL JULY 19 THIS ROLE IS BASED IN LEATHERHEAD - AFTER JULY THE ROLE WILL BE BASED IN WOKING
* Band 3 role - paying £8.21 - £9.31ph DOE increasing after 12 weeks
Gi Group is looking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator to join a successful and demanding staffing team within the NHS to provide full customer service and administrative support service to the recruitment function. This is a busy role that is very deadline driven and requires the successful post holder to be able to juggle multiple tasks and contacts at any one time.
* Maintain regular contact with all internal and external candidates and applicant's;
* Liaise with the Recruitment Advisor and the Recruitment Team Leader to ensure all pre-employment checks and new starter are implemented correctly and within recruitment deadlines. Identify any errors or omissions, and either implement the correction or bring to the attention of the Recruitment Team leader as necessary.
* To undertake administrative duties in support of the Recruitment Advisor, the Recruitment Team Leader and the Head of HR;
* Responsible for checking of documents in line with pre-employment checks guidance within agreed timelines, including; verification of identity, right to work in the UK, professional registration and qualifications, references, DBS disclosure and occupational health;
* Ensure that all new joiner files are accurately populated within agreed timelines and passed to the ESR inputting team.
* Maintain and update the recruitment log/trackers and ensure robust record keeping in all recruitment systems both paper and electronic;
* Produce all required recruitment paperwork to a high standard, ensuring a high level of accuracy and professional standard;
* Attend and contribute to recruitment team meetings and take and type up notes at meetings if requested to do so;
* Write to unsuccessful candidates, giving them an appropriate contact for feedback.
* Ensure that all new starters are booked and aware of their required attendance at Trust induction;
* Arrange interviews, inviting candidates for interview, providing managers with the interview schedule and download of the link of shortlisted candidates;
* Implement changes initiated to work practices and processes by the Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Team Leader, Head of HR on policies and proposes changes to working practices or procedures for Resourcing
The Successful candidate:
* Previous experience within a recruitment environment is not essential but strong administration and customer service skills are a must.
* Excellent customer service skills both written and oral
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Experience of working within a hospital / NHS advantageous but not essential
To apply for this role please send you CV or for further information please call Lindsey on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'