Recruitment Coordinator - Sheffield, City Centre.
Chase Medical are pleased to announce we are launching our next Graduate Academy! This is an exciting opportunity whereby 3 talented candidates, will join our recruitment team in Sheffield City centre, as Recruitment Coordinators.
You will join our training academy on full pay, where for a period of 6 weeks, you will be trained by some of the best staff in the industry! During this time, it will be your chance to shine and show us which areas of the role, you have potential in. At the end of the academy, you can decide if the role is for you and vice versa. We can then select the best team for you within the business, which plays to your own skill set, where your training will then continue in the relevant team.
This is a varied role, which includes duties such as:
- Sales and marketing
- Recruiting candidates for current opportunities
- Telesales, to grow the client base
- Selecting and interviewing candidates
- Excellent customer service and client management
- Placing candidates in roles / shifts
When successful at Chase Medical you will have a genuine and transparent career path, with a clear framework in place for promotions. When you perform, you will move up the ranks at your own individual pace, which provides regular opportunities for pay rises.
Would you like to work for an established recruitment company, where staff never want to leave and genuinely feel cared for? Where you are valued and feel part of a fun and friendly team?
We are meritocratic here at Chase, meaning your future is in your own hands at Chase Medical and your progress is based on your own individual performance and not on "time served". The salary starts at £17,000 and you can progress yourself quickly, through the next pay bands, to recruitment consultant, senior consultant, executive/manager, by proving yourself within the role (the speed of that is down to you). We have both managerial and non-managerial progression pathways, which successful staff can follow, depending on their own personality and preferences.
Chase offers real promotions and regular pay rises, rather than one off, unachievable bonuses! We also have numerous rewards, incentives and competitions additionally.
You will benefit from many perks at Chase, such as;
- Regular incentives and competitions
- Fast track option, for high performers
- Gym and café, in the building
- Free fruit and drinks
- Duvet days
- Private health care cover provided
- Health and well-being scheme, with several discounts and perks offered
- Company pension scheme
- A genuinely friendly and caring culture
- An excellent in house trainer, for individual development
Skills, we ask for:
- A graduate with a 2:1 degree, or above.
- Target driven and hungry for success!
- Enthusiasm to join recruitment, sales and the commercial world.
- Fast paced mentality and a focused mind-set.
- A natural ability/tendency to speak to people (not afraid of the phone).
- A positive and ambitious personality, with a can and will do, attitude.
- Excellent literacy skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to be organised and efficient, with strong time management techniques.
- Previous sales or customer services experience either post (or during) your degree, would be beneficial, as would experience of a corporate environment.
Serious about your career in recruitment?
Please send your CV to Janine, along with a sentence about why you are right for this role.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'