Adecco WGC are working with a large employer of choice to find a Recruitment Coordinator to join their busy Head Office Function in Hatfield.
Our client is seeking an individual with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service to provide support and assistance with the organising, execution and administration of the full recruitment process.
Whilst experience within a previous recruitment would be advantageous this is not essential, but experience of working in a fast paced environment would be.
- Assist the recruitment team with the ongoing improvement of the candidate experience
- Produce contracts for new employees and people moving to a new role with Ocado
- Manage recruitment campaigns when required
- Liaise with internal customers to arrange interviews
- Provide assistance to all customers (internal or external) with recruitment enquiries
- Support the recruitment team with administration and recruitment tasks on a daily basis
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable customer service experience working with a diverse range of customer profiles
- Previous experience working in a recruitment function is desirable
- Strong level of capability with MS Excel, googlemail and other systems.
- Excellent English communication skills - both verbal and written
- Confidence to work under own initiative with a proactive approach
- Strong attention to detail is a key requirement
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years' service
If this role sounds of interest please do call Georgie Bronti for more information on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Administrator recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'