Enterprise Service Management provider is currently seeking an exceptional office Coordinator to provide comprehensive support to the Talent Acquisition team.
This is a demanding role that will require first rate administrative skills in conjunction with strong communication and coordination skills, and excellent attention to detail, that will allow the right person to truly shine within a team.
*Immediate start until December *
Office Coordinator Job Description :
- Create offer letters and contracts
- Manage the contingent worker process, creating master consulting agreements and statements of work for all contractors, and consultants, tracking end dates and conversion of employees.
- Ensure successful on boarding is planned prior to a new hire’s start date, including coordination of new starter information, IT set-up and initiating the background screenings.
- Facilitate the New Hire Orientation for all employees -organising the agenda, booking presenters, coordinating flights, hotels and taxis for attendees and arranging meeting rooms.
- Working with third party vendors to create terms of business and raising purchase orders for recruitment fees.
- Assist on an ad-hoc basis with organising telephone and face to face interviews, performing complex scheduling tasks involving hiring managers at all levels of the organisation, as well as team members in different time zones and locations.
- Project support for Talent Acquisition activities.
- Strong experience of administration / coordination preferred, ideally within a recruitment function.
- The ability to successfully prioritise and multi-task, this is a dynamic environment and priorities shift often!
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate with strong MS Office - with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Excellent eye for detail and time management skills
- A strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Excellent multi tasking and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Office Cordinator Salary : £10-10.50 p/h plus holiday pay
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job