I have an immediate opportunity for someone to join my client in supporting them within their busy and vibrant internal recruitment team.
Less than 5 minutes walk from Reading station set in newly refurbished open plan offices this is an ideal location to get to.
This temporary position will be for an initial 6-8 week period with a strong potential to extend or turn in to a FTC.
You will be supporting a recruitment partner working alongside a team of 3 in a fast paced recruitment team. As the Recruitment Coordinator you will have previous high volume recruitment experience and have excellent organisational skills.
My client puts their customers at the heart of everything they do so will need someone who is passionate about service as they are.
You will play an integral part to the smooth running of the recruitment team and duties will include:
• Pre-screening candidates
• Assessing applications for 50+ live vacancies across the country
• Conduct initial screening calls with candidates assessing suitability for each vacancy
• Arrange interviews and send confirmations liaising with line managers
• Advertising new roles using company careers page a well as job board and social media
• Maintaining contact with candidates throughout the interview process through to offer stage
• Working alongside Recruitment Partner to report on weekly recruitment activity
If you have previous recruitment experience but did not enjoy the sales side and have experience of high volume recruitment experience, please get in touch directly.
Charlotte.email@example.com 01189 52 00 11 – REE Reading HR.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business