When our founder Bruce McLaren passed away at the age of 32 he left behind a legacy that has shaped who we are today. We have an unrivalled heritage which has its roots in racing; but McLaren Automotive is now creating a story of its own and we want you to be a part of it.
For the next 6 years as part of McLaren’s Track 22 plan, we are looking to invest £1 billion into Research and Development, leading to the launch of 15 all-new cars or derivatives during this period.
Track 22 and McLaren Automotive’ s growing reputation is testament to our world class employees. To ensure McLaren Automotive continues to be at the forefront of the Automotive market, we are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our team and continue to bring the best people into McLaren.
Purpose of the role:
As Recruitment Coordinator, you will be joining an ambitious and driven team tasked with sourcing, attracting and onboarding the best talent available.
We are looking for someone to join our team and take ownership of day to day recruitment activity (CV sifting, candidate qualification, interview arrangement / feedback and candidate onboarding). You will be responsible for ensuring we maximise our candidate experience, whilst being part of a wider team, committed to improving the service we offer candidates and hiring managers.
- To work with the relevant Business Area’s Recruitment Advisor and relevant hiring managers to provide a proactive recruitment service ensuring candidates are sourced in accordance with the needs of the business plan
- Full ownership of an allocation of open roles, ensuring seamless contact from interview through to offer (including feedback to unsuccessful candidates)
- Advertise roles using appropriate methods, careers site, job boards, LinkedIn etc
- Arrange Interviews as required and co-ordinate right to work checks to ensure they are completed by the hiring manager and passed to HR, ahead of offers being made
- Obtaining and providing candidate feedback and working with Recruitment Advisors and Hiring Managers to ensure this is completed in a timely manner
- Manage the offer process; sending out offer emails and processing offers using the ATS
- Ensure recruitment systems and tracking activities are up to date and maintained accurately
- Promote best practice throughout the recruitment process & identifying ways to improve the candidate experience and the recruitment process
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Excellent track record of candidate & stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate high volume recruitment activity as part of a busy, and pressurised, Recruitment/HR team
- Proven experience of recruitment tools and databases (Boolean searching, CV search tools/databases)
- Automotive, production or engineering recruitment experience desirable
- This role would ideally suit someone with a background as a recruitment assistant / coordinator who is passionate about the candidate experience and is looking for a hands-on recruitment role with responsibility for 360-degree resourcing activity and stakeholder management. Over time this role will offer a wide range of exposure to the whole organisation creating future development opportunities.
- An excellent team player who both supports and challenges where appropriate in a constructive manner
- Resilient and confident, ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Extremely well organised and passionate about data quality and tracking data for reporting purposes
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.
- Communication Skills
- Engineering Discipline
- Candidate Marketing
- Stakeholder Management