Are you a recent graduate (or equivalent)?
Do you have some Recruitment experience and looking for your first step into HR with a company that has a fabulous people culture and supports continuous learning?
If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is the UK’s brand leader in their field, currently with over 90 stores and over 400 employees. With existing plans for further growth, they are now seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to source candidates for Store and Head Office vacancies, whilst developing the company's social media presence and providing administrative support with regards to the on-boarding of new employees.
Responsibilities, to include:
- Managing the applicant tracking system and candidate pipeline ensuring all data is accurate and kept up to date.
- Developing the company’s social media presence, identifying and trialling new initiatives to source candidates and promote the company as an employer of choice.
- Liaising with candidates, interviewers, and preferred suppliers to schedule interviews.
- Manage relationships with candidates and take responsibility for their experience ensuring smooth running of the interview process.
- Support recruitment projects and initiatives.
This opportunity offers great opportunities for development, working within a small HR team with a highly supportive Head of HR.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess the following:
- Graduate calibre ideally with one year's inhouse recruitment experience
- Experience with recruitment systems, LinkedIn and job boards would be an advantage
- A confident personality with the ability to get things done quickly.
Should you be interested in discussing this vacancy please contact Karen Dyson via LinkedIn or apply.
Resourcing4HR is an independent HR Recruitment and Consultancy company specialising in supporting the HR Community - both candidates and clients alike, in a partnership approach to resourcing HR professionals.
Resourcing4HR is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity.
Resourcing4HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
- CIPD qualified