Recruitment Coordinator / Internal Recruiter / In House Recruitment - Immediate Start Available!
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Co-ordinator for a Care Company to look after the West and South Yorkshire areas. Our Client is a growing company in the Social Care Charity sector.
The role will be mainly based in their Leeds office covering Leeds, Wakefield and Sheffield Recruitment, however there may be requirements to travel to other locations when needed.
• You must have a Full Driving License and access to a vehicle.
• Role is subject to passing an Enhanced DBS Check.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Organising, setting up and attending of assessment centres
• Act as the main point of contact for coordination of recruitment activities
• Coordinate/communicate between all parties involved in the hiring process
• Work directly with hiring managers to identify staffing requirements and specific position objectives, as well as to ensure compliance
• Schedule interviews, assist hiring managers with interview preparation, and help conducting interviews (phone, video and/or in-person) when appropriate
• Make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and/or assists in the selection process when appropriate
• Conduct reference checks and DBS Checks on candidates that pass the assessment centres
• Prepare employment offer packages
• Coordinate with candidates and act as their main point of contact after the sourcing process
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Minimum two years’ experience working in recruitment/sourcing or a similar role ideally in a Care organisation or Volume Recruitment
• Some level of exposure to recruitment/sourcing is required
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
• Good administrative, time-management and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to prioritise and to action multiple open positions simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (particularly business communications knowledge), as well as great customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of individuals
• Some knowledge of Employment Law legislation
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of the Care Industry (Desirable)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.