A fantastic ground floor opportunity for a bright and ambitious administrator with the possibility to advance into a recruitment role at some stage in the future. This super successful company is going through a growth curve and currently looking to expand their team. If you are dynamic and a serious team player then this administration/recruitment co-ordination role could well be the role for you. A generous package of between £20,000 and £24,0000 is on offer together with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension, luxury offices, free parking and team incentives.
• Supporting the team of specialist recruiters
• Providing administrative support and client and candidate management
• Co-ordinating internal resources, job postings and candidate applications
• Data entry and data cleansing
• Taking ownership of the company’s social media
• Assisting senior team members in sales, marketing and recruitment
The ideal candidate:
• Will have some administration experience
• Strong computer literacy, ideally familiar with Mac
• Be organised, meticulous attention to detail and fastidious at keeping notes
• Excellent communication skills and be able to listen and process information effectively
• Self-motivated, willing to take ownership of tasks
• Able to handle tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Own transport is important due to location
This really is a great opportunity for an ambitious self-starter so get in touch today to find out more.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job