We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management.
Today, over 3,500 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries. Delivering a distinctive blend of outsourcing and, through our Talent Collective team, consulting services, our unrivalled experience, capability and thought leadership helps our clients attract, engage and retain the talent they need for business success.
At AMS our focus is on developing people from the ground up. So if you join us as a Recruitment Coordinator, you could be taking the first step to a career in talent acquisition and management. It's all up to you. Working in a lively team environment, you'll have every chance to make an impact and show us the skills and enthusiasm you have to offer.
The Recruitment Coordinator is essential to providing a best-in-class experience to all those involved in our recruiting process. You will work with multiple recruiters across various business units and provide administrative support to the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Management of the onboarding process for new permanent and contingent hires and the subsequent checks that are required
- Creation of new contracts
- Ensuring all contractor packs are prepared and completed
- Scheduling of interviews between candidates and senior stakeholders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Working directly with recruiters, vendors and hiring managers to coordinate and schedule all phases of the candidate interview process on a timely basis
- Ensure that SHL Assessments are issued correctly and promptly
- Follow Global processes to provide a best in class services to Candidates, Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Ensuring data integrity in the recruitment database
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Managing day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive 'can-do' attitude are essential requirements
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite combined with some prior administration/co-ordination experience.
- Ability to interact and work efficiently with multiple recruiters whilst giving a 'high touch' service to stakeholders
- Outstanding customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Taleo (Applicant Tracking System) is an advantage
Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job