Who we are:
Bank Partners are a market leading independent provider of NHS staff, Bank management and outsourced staffing solutions within the UK. By understanding our client’s values and objectives we work in partnership to provide successful, cost-effective and compliant managed service solutions, tailored to optimise efficiency and reduce agency spend.
Bank Partners has a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment/Compliance Administrator to join their team based within our branch at Grays Inn Road.
Within this role you will maintain and build on a strong pipeline of candidates for our dedicated client. This role is looking after our NHS trusts and their staffing bank.
Your role will involve sourcing candidates for the staff bank, pre-screening candidates and ensuring full recruitment compliance policies are applied throughout the recruitment cycle. You will provide and accurately match candidates with relevant qualifications/experience to vacancies. Ensuring quality assurance for the division.
- Advertise all vacancies via appropriate media
- Responding to all adverts in a timely manner, pre screening candidates to determine suitability
- Carry out competency Interviewing techniques and provide a shortlist of quality candidates to the client
- Prepare CV and correspondence to forward to client
- Responsible for ensuring a professional service is provided to candidates/clients by ensuring the client/candidate experience is positive and of a high standard at all times
The compliance process includes, but not limited to, completing the following checks:
- Terms & conditions
- Proof of ID
- Eligibility to work
- CRB checks
- Occupational Health Screening
- Training & appraisals
- Issuing handbooks and other documents etc.
Ideal candidates would:
- Have experience working in an administrative/customer service or similar position
- Be an excellent communicator, rapport and relationship builder
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working to targets
- Be self motivated and enthusiastic
- Be efficient in MS Office
There is no sales or business development with this role.
Why Bank Partners?
Bank Partners has been listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for four times in the last six years. We are a forward thinking organisation offering excellent training and orientation packages with ongoing support and development to help you realise your potential and career aspirations. We believe that our success is based on your success. This brilliant opportunity comes with a competitive basic, a bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and many other great benefits.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.