More specifically, as a Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for;
- On-boarding of all permanent and temporary employees
- Managing the joiner process
- Arranging and managing the induction of temporary employees
- Being the first point of contact for temporary employees will all issues HR related
- Direct candidate sourcing and market mapping
- Supporting with delivering key projects
- Interview coordination involving interaction with hiring managers, candidates, and recruitment agencies
- Managing the invoicing process
The successful candidate must have experience in a recruitment or administrative role and have excellent time management, organisational and communication skills.
This role also requires a very detail orientated and pragmatic individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. You must also be comfortable to work autonomously and be able to manage a high volume of roles.
Please apply today to hear more!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.