Finley George Recruitment urgently require Healthcare Recruitment Co-ordinators for our successful client..
As a Healthcare Recruitment Coordinator, you will liaise with staff and clients, take bookings from clients and match their needs to our extensive workforce of highly trained nurses and carers.
To start asap
£10.05 per hour
- Have a positive sales focused attitude to enable targets to be met and exceeded
- Enjoy working within a team in a thriving office environment
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking is critical as you will be moving at a fast pace
- Take pride in selling our services to new and existing clients over the phone and face to face
- A multi-tasker who is motivated by success and providing the highest levels of service to our clients
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
For more information, please contact Rachel
Act as first point of contact for recruitment for clients, by receiving bookings by telephone, accurately recording dates and hours, number of staff required and any specific skills.
Maintain and utilise internal database system to log booking and generate staff availability.
Make contact with available staff and confirm bookings as required, confirming any specialist requests or requirements.
Assist in the recruitment of new carers by working as part of the team to share information, process recruitment paperwork, meet and greet potential new employees and promote the benefits
Professionally welcome staff and visitors to the office.
Arrange client visits and manage Business Centre diary.
Candidates need to have good customer service experience, be confident and comfortable on the phone and happy working to targets, ideally some experience within a sales environment, good IT skills and just generally be very switched on as it's a very busy role, lot's of multitasking.
If you are a naturally helpful person, with a desire to make sure that clients receive the best possible care from our employees, this could be just the job you’re looking for. A degree is not essential for this role but we do take on graduates if they apply and meet the requirements for the role. Experience in customer service or working in an office environment is ideal for this role.
- Customer Service