This role will involve assisting with the graduate recruitment process for a short-term contract for the next seven weeks. If you are immediately available and have a knowledge of high volume recruitment, especially for graduates, please do get in touch.
My client is a highly reputable, instantly recognisable FMCG business based in the West Midlands, south of Birmingham.
The key responsibilities of this role involve telephone interviewing and screening graduate level candidates, setting up interviews and conducting interviews (approximately 5 per day) and managing a high volume of applications. Therefore, you must have outstanding communication skills and be able to keep on top of a high administrative work load.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have a knowledge of how to competency based interview candidates - essential
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, alongside an excellent telephone manager - essential
- Have previously worked within high volume recruitment - desirable
- Have a knowledge of excel - desirable
- Have previously worked in an office based environment - essential
Competitive rate for a short term contract - recruitment coordinator
- Recruitment Administrator
- Recruitment Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job