6 Months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Our client, a leading professional services organisation is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a fixed term contract. As the recruitment coordinator you will be responsible for providing an efficient administrative service to the wider recruitment team throughout the full employee lifecycle.
As the recruitment coordinator you will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Providing guidance to all line managers in regards to the recruitment and selection process.
* Carrying out all pre employment screening checks for new starters.
* Producing offer letters and contracts for new starters and carrying out the induction process.
* Supporting the recruitment team with any administrative needs throughout the full recruitment process.
* Maintaining and updating the recruitment database as and when required.
* Posting all job adverts on various online job boards.
* Previous experience of working within a Recruitment or HR department in a similar administrative role.
* Experience carrying out pre employment checks including; references, DBS checks and right to work checks.
Further details will be discussed with successful candidates after CV submission.
If you are interested in the above role please submit your CV using the following link. If you are a candidate who fits the above specification and has already been met and registered by a Search HR representative please call Abigail Marnoch on to express your interest in the role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job