Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance.
A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
The Recruitment Coordinatorwill manage all candidate administration, organize and manage candidate interviews and assessments, including scheduling and preparing interviewer and candidate packs.
As a Recruitment Coordinatoryou will be in charge of update the recruitment management system, including checking for new approved requisitions, ensuring all key data is completed, rejecting unsuccessful candidates, send pre-interview briefing packs to candidates, confirm interviews, offer management, send satisfaction surveys, manage purchase orders with external suppliers, maintain central files, record/monitor of monthly advertising spend, collate invoice information for team on monthly basis, respond to external candidate inquiries, and produce weekly and quarterly reports.
- Updating and maintaining of recruitment management system, including checking for new approved requisitions, ensuring all key data is completed.
- Rejecting unsuccessful candidates and update recruitment management system.
- Scheduling interviews and update recruitment management system.?
- Preparation of interview packs for managers (interview notes and CV).
- Creating and updating candidate interview packs.
- Sending pre-interview briefing packs to candidates prior to interview with Consultant or Manager.
- Sending pre-assessment packs to candidates (when required).
- Reconfirming interviews with stakeholders.
- Offer Management & Pre-Employment Screening activities.?
- Sending out and collating satisfaction surveys to candidates and managers.
- Manage purchase orders with external suppliers 3rd Party billing activities/reconciliation.?
- Maintaining central file with information on advertising costs (online and traditional).
- Collating invoice information for team on monthly basis.?
- Respond to external candidate inquiries.
- Production of weekly and quarterly reporting.?
- Administer psychometric tests.?
- Support local recruitment events/programmes.
- Coordinating travel details and pre-meeting preparation.?
- Operations manual & SLA, Technology processes and Customer's internal policies & procedures.
- chieving personal Recruitment Targets.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- vidence of analytical and reporting creation and validation.
- End-to-end recruitment process experience desired but not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'