Calibre Candidates are hiring a new Recruitment Coordinator to join the team at our office in Tadley. This is an exciting and busy role which plays a pivotal function in the business and the appointed job holder will gain broad commercial experience in many aspects of a successful small business. Please note: we are not a typical agency and there is no cold-calling. Full business training will be given for the right candidate.
* Building excellent relationships with clients and candidates
* Liaising on a daily basis via telephone, email and text
* Taking job briefings from Clients
* Writing advertising for new vacancies
* Interviewing Candidates over the phone and subsequently online prior to short-listing
* Improving CV layouts and details
* Following up on candidate interviews and promoting matches
* Overseeing the work of an Administrator
* Covering daily running of small office in absence of Manager
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to supervise well, ensuring the Administration function remains effective
* Comfortable in small business environment
* Gently persuasive and commercially savvy
* Good standard of written English
* Work with a friendly and relaxed team
* A varied and rewarding role as you work with candidates to find a new job
* Team bonus payments in addition to base salary
* Excellent prospects leading to branch manager level
If you think you're suitable for this role, then please click 'APPLY' now!
Due to the unprecedented volume of response we are currently receiving, regrettably, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you have not heard back from us within 5 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. If the situation changes, or another suitable role arises, we will be back in contact.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"