An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator has become available at an agency in Altrincham. They are a small friendly team and the role will be mostly office based with flexibility to travel to your designated area to service clients. Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5pm paying a starting salary of up to GBP18,000pa with regular incentives and a bonus scheme. You will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle for this role.
About The Role:
· To source and recruit candidates within your working geographical area
· To book the staff as per clients requirements
· To build and develop good working relationships with your clients and candidates
· Manage candidates and bookings, highlighting any issues to a supervisor as soon as possible
· Monitor progress of the client requirements and ensure as near as 100% of cover is always provided
· Make sure all files are relevant, up to date and compliant
· Travel to your area when necessary to brief or recruit candidates and arrange rotas with clients
· To ensure all correct paperwork is sent out to candidates before issuing a contract
· When office based be highly organised, manage your own workload to make sure you always have your time planned out
· Managing candidate and client relationships over the phone and over emails as well as face to face visits
Essential Skills & Experience
· You must be able to work on your own initiative and manage your time appropriately
· You must be a driver with your own vehicle
· You must be a team player
· You must understand how to use databases and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· You must be organised and flexible when it comes to travel
· Friendly and approachable
About The Benefits
· Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.45am-5pm
· Salary of up to GBP18,000pa
· Regular bonuses and incentives
· Free Parking
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- Account Manager
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'