What can you Expect?
ADP RPO provides its associates with a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefit portfolio which covers different financial, health, lifestyle and protection schemes including the Company's pension scheme.
Your career, growth and development is also the foundation of one of our core values - "Every person counts". This growth is gained through a combination of rich experiences, targeted training and mentoring relationships. We believe that your personal and professional growth is also the responsibility of ADP RPO.
ADP RPO is a leader in recruitment process outsourcing. Harnessing the power of our proprietary technology, ADP RPO continues to lead the industry with innovative, scalable solutions along with unique sourcing strategies that help clients find, recruit, hire and retain top talent. Dedicated to recruitment leadership, technology and outsourcing, ADP RPO offers recruiting solutions to small, medium and large organizations, serving many of the world's leading companies.
The Campus Recruiting Coordinator is based onsite with a top-tier Investment Bank in the City of London, supporting Campus Recruiters across the end-to-end recruiting process.
The position involves proactive planning and execution of recruiting initiatives and events for MBA, Masters, or Undergraduate candidates, taking a key role in spring, Summer Programmes and Off-cycle hiring.
Sat within Talent Acquisition in a large team, this opportunity will provide experience and exposure to campus recruitment in a leading global financial services organization, liaising with senior stakeholders and broader HR teams within the business.
* Key logistical contact for planning and execution of events on University campuses or in client office to support recruiting processes
* Maintain contact with career centers, candidates, and other campus stakeholders to market and plan events
* Act as point person for candidate inquiries
* Compile resumes following application deadlines and distribute to appropriate stakeholders
* Data entry and tracking in multiple systems (e.g. applicant tracking system, on-boarding system, excel spreadsheets, etc.)
* Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
* Collect and track interview feedback
* Onboarding of new hires: offer package coordination, background check facilitation, etc.
* Ad hoc reporting
* Assist with projects
* Additional activities as needed that would help assist with the hiring and on-boarding process
* Proven to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
* Assertive and proactive; positive attitude; always willing to learn
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
* Ability to work in a team environment with a blend of onsite and offsite team members
* Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Event Planning
- Recruitment Process