Based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
As a result of recent expansion, Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is looking for 2 more experienced Recruitment Consultants to add to our highly successful team of Recruiters based on the waterside Cams Hall business park in Fareham near to Portsmouth and Southampton.
Blueprint Recruitment is a proactive and exciting recruitment company with a strong team of Recruitment Consultants and Resourcers and an excellent working environment with a great atmosphere. We are looking for experienced Recruiters with either contract or permanent recruitment experience who would be interested in the opportunity to move their career forward with a new company.
We can provide clear opportunities for progression through to Senior Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader or Management roles. In addition, you will have the benefits of working with a company where there is plenty of scope to influence the business and to earn high levels of commission on top of a generous basic salary. You will also have the use of our own exceptional database which is continuously developed in-house and will provide you with an edge over your competitors.
If you are a Resourcer or a Recruitment Consultant who is interested in improving your career by joining a dynamic company which is growing fast, joining Blueprint Recruitment Solutions could be a great choice for you.
The additional benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job