Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is looking for 2 experienced Recruitment Consultants to add to our highly successful team at our offices on the Cams Hall business park next to Fareham creek near the M27 motorway.
We are inviting applications from Recruitment Consultants with either contract or permanent recruitment experience. You will join a friendly and determined team of graduates and you will have a chance to demonstrate your abilities and to identify clear opportunities for progression through to Senior Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader and Management roles. We will provide full support and you will have the benefits of working with a small to medium sized company where there are plenty of opportunities to enhance your career and your earnings potential.
Ideally you will be a very capable Recruitment Consultant who wants to progress quickly and is motivated by achieving and exceeding your targets. You will have both individual and team targets and incentives that provide a common goal with your colleagues. You will also have the benefit of our own excellent in-house database system which is continuously being developed by our support team to help provide you with an edge over your competitors.
If you are interested in boosting your career by joining a forward thinking company which is growing fast, Blueprint could be a great choice for you.
The additional benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period based on performance.
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- An exciting and fun team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, , Christmas & Summer parties and team nights out
To apply for this job, please just send us your CV.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis