Recruitment Consultants x 2
Are you looking for your next career opportunity?
Our client is looking for 3 Recruitment Consultants to join their team of permanent recruiters.
- Building a portfolio of prospect clients, by regular business development
- Sourcing and forging strong relationships with candidates and marketing them within Commercial / Technical sectors
- Make use of a variety of sources to network with candidates, prospects and clients
- Speaking with prospects, candidates and clients
- New business development
- Sourcing candidates across multiple channels
- Interviewing candidates in a professional and purposeful manner
- Taking an active interest and keeping up-to-date with industry news
- Researching the market and generating new leads
- Formatting candidate CV’s
- Writing adverts for internet job boards
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a Recruitment / Business Development role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with both clients and candidates
- Competency in using Microsoft Word. Excel and Outlook
- Hard-working attitude and desire to succeed
- Commercial awareness
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated, tenacity and resilience
In return, you will get:
- Negotiable salary
- 33 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Plus other benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'