Want to be earning commission? Interested in unlimited annual leave?
If you’re an experienced Recruitment Consultant or Sales professional looking for a new challenge, then this may be the job for you.
Joining a team of 17 other experienced consultants, you will take on a 360 role where you will be in control of your own desk, working closely with clients to develop and implement a strategy based on their hiring needs, whilst identifying prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Conducting business development calls, emails & attending meetings to develop & secure new business opportunities
- Communicating with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals
- Developing a strategy based on clients’ needs
- Defining job description and documenting specifications
- Creating a candidate persona for each open position
- Identifying prospective candidates
- Conducting interviews
- Presenting shortlisted candidates with profile summaries
- Managing the offer & onboarding process
- Researching and develop recruiting leads
- Developing a sustainable candidate lead strategy
- Updating & managing a CRM
Working in one of the most desirable business locations, Cathedral Road, you will be just a stone’s throw away from Bute Park and only a 10-minute walk away from the Principality Stadium, Cardiff Castle, and the central shopping district.Before lockdown we offered remote working options as standard, which we are going to continue doing.
This’ll be a good move for you if:
- You are a team player
- You possess good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- You are able to work under pressure
- You have good time-management skills
- You are a critical thinker who possesses problem-solving skills
- You have high attention to detail
- You have a winning mind set
As well as benefiting from an industry-leading commission structure, you will be rewarded with:
- Unlimited annual leave
- Health insurance
- A generous contribution towards gym membership
- 5% pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
As well as many more!
Born out of the frustrations with traditional recruitment, Identify Solutions offers a unique and contemporary approach to recruitment for Startups, Scale-ups, to Enterprise Businesses. Working in a partnership approach, we are able to offer companies with limited internal resources the benefits of an in-house recruitment team without the full-time cost.
Apply today or get in touch with a member of the team to find out more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'