360 Recruitment Consultant. Established Financial Recruitment Business. Market leaders within their field. Existing Clients & Candidates. Established Desk. Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the region. Above average basic salary on offer. Excellent career prospects and benefits.
For experienced Recruitment Consultants they are offering;
- Above average basic salary (Dependant on experience)
- Excellent Commission scheme
- Company incentives;
- Holiday to destinations like New York
- Additional quarter and annual bonus
- Birthday off, additional day holiday
- Free parking
- Established market
- Jobs to work from day one
- Extensive candidate database
- No client or candidate ownership
The role - Clerical Recruitment Consultant
Due to continued growth they now have a position available for a Clerical Recruitment Consultant to work within their finance team. This is a full 360 role, recruiting for clients looking for permanent candidates. The type of roles you will be recruiting for are Administration, Purchase Ledge, Credit Control, Payroll Clerk etc. You will be recruiting at the junior level within finance, salary ranging from £16k to £25k p/a.
You will follow the full recruitment life cycle, from gaining new business from existing and new clients, through to finding / sourcing candidates, through to offer and placement. They have an existing client and candidate database to leverage from. You will have live jobs to work from day one.
USP’s / Benefits of this role
- One of the longest standing business within their field
- Real presence in the financial sector
- Established desk
- Large, existing network of clients and candidates
- Excellent reputation in their market.
- Team environment. No Client of Candidate ownership
- No micro-management.
About you - Clerical Recruitment Consultant
- 6+ months full 360 recruitment experience.
- Any sector recruitment experience will be considered, however keen to hear from candidates from an Industrial, Commercial or Financial Recruitment background
- A proven track record of building relationships and delivering to your clients.
Apply for this Recruitment Consultant role immediately. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 24 hours at the latest. Interviews can be arranged at short notice and around existing work commitments.
Send your CV!
Star rec2rec recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Graduate Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Healthcare Recruitment, Medical Recruitment, Industrial Recruitment, Commercial Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Technical Recruitment, Logistics Recruitment
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Principle Recruitment Consultant, Managing Recruitment Consultant, Team Leader, Branch Manager, Divisional Manager. Regional Manager, Director Level
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'