Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
If you are reading this, there is a good chance you aren’t happy in your current role, right?
Have you lost the confidence in the ability to achieve your financial goals in your current sales role/market?
- Low average fees
- Saturated market
- Low value proposition to clients/candidates
If you can relate to some of the above, I encourage you to get in touch.
My client are on a journey to be the dominating force in Software Sales Recruitment, Globally and are on the hunt for the best recruiters in the market place.
This is an exciting time for the business, they are about to rapidly expand and there couldn’t be a better time for you to be a part of it.
What's in it for you?
- Basic Salary 22k
- The best commission structure in the market, genuinely!
- An opportunity to earn 6 figures within 2 years of joining the business
- Clear and defined progression from Associate Headhunter to Director
- An exciting market that will allow you to become a genuine top biller
- An elite leadership team to support you in your career and push you to achieve your personal goals
- The chance to join a business in its infancy and be a part of the journey from the beginning
- International growth plans
- Vibrant, modern working environment
- Best in class recruitment tools to enable you to dominate your market
- Flexible working hours
- Regular incentives and perks of the role
What we look for:
- 6 months B2B sales experience
- A positive, can do attitude
- Aptitude / Coachability
- Someone with clear, defined personal goals - Purpose/WHY?
- Someone aligned to their values
If you have got this far down the page, I am confident that there is a part of you that wants to explore this further, so get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'