Integrated Solutions is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Head Office Recruitment Team in Enfield. The role is well suited to someone looking to start and build a successful career as a Recruitment Consultant, with prospects of development into Management, Business Development, Operations or Account Handling.
We are looking for a confident, friendly and self-motivated individual who wants to progress and develop their skills within a dynamic, target driven industry.
Successful candidates will be expected to build key relationships with both candidates and clients. As a Recruiter, you will manage your own business and work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment while making a real lasting impact on the people you work with.
Recruitment is a financially rewarding career with attractive bonus and individual commission structures in place. With the right attitude and work ethic, you will be able to progress quickly within the company, as we are expanding year on year.
Starting Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 P/A + Candidate Commission + Client Commission + Team Bonus
Location: Enfield, Brimsdown, North London
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
- Occasional Saturdays working 8am-2pm or 9am-3pm will be required
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Finding potential candidates to fill job roles
- Visiting clients and negotiating terms to bring in potential business
- Dealing with general client queries
- Resourcing, Servicing and Account management
- Work effectively within your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good negotiating skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Driving License (Preferable) as you might be required to travel to different areas of the business
Apply now online and one of our team will be in contact with you.
About Integrated Solutions:
Established in 2001 Integrated Solutions are an industry leading resourcing company within transport recruitment with over 1,000 temporary placements working daily. Our service excellence is conveyed through our high client and employee retention rate. We adopt a sensitive and flexible approach to recruitment and will always tailor our process to your lifestyle needs, match your skill sets to job requirements and ensure you will always be placed in suitable and rewarding positions.
'Recruitment Made Easy’
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'