Interested in a Recruitment role in the Technology and Digital sector?
Boutique Executive Search company that specializes in the digital and technology sector. The company works with both start-ups and corporate clients, developing small businesses with their entrepreneurial skills. The co-owners have billed £1.7m between them over the last year, proving their expertise in the field. Clients include HSBC, Facebook and Betfair.
- Amazing commission structure (get out what you put in)
- Clear progression
- Potential earnings of £35k+ in your first year (OTE) rising to £100+ in year 3
- Top training program, ongoing throughout your career
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and candidates
What is on offer:
As this is a small company, there is the opportunity to take on more responsibility early on, providing you with the chance to build and develop certain skills, leading to quick career progression.
- Transparent progression
- Private healthcare
- 30 days holiday
- Early finish on Fridays
- iPhone and iPad
- Regular team lunches
- Free gym membership
The Ideal Candidate:
- Not afraid to take on extra responsibility
- Hard-working, this is not a 9-5 job
- 2:1 (or above) from a top 40 university
- Able to use initiative
- Good communication (verbal and written)
If interested, then send your CV through for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'