Recruitment Consultant - Search Consultancy, Manchester City Centre
Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped OTE, 1st year £35k -£40k+ realistic, 2nd year £50k-£70k+
Industry leading training and structured career pathSome of the benefits of working as a Recruitment Consultant for Search Consultancy!
- Prime Manchester City Centre location
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent commission structure and rewards
- Sunday Times Best 100 company
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - 'Platinum' status
- Bi-Annual company wide incentive for top performers
- Annual company awards with amazing prizes for top performers and teams
- Ad-hoc team based incentives with a range of prizes/rewards
- Industry leading in house training coupled with ongoing coaching and support
- Structured development plans for all consultants with a clear path to progress to consultant, senior and beyond
- Holiday buy and sell scheme!
- Dress down Fridays and much more!
About Search Consultancy
Working for the Commercial Division of Search in Manchester, you will be joining a supportive and multi-award winning team in a business that's recognised by the industry governing bodies as an innovator in its field.
To date Search Consultancy have amassed numerous awards including best agency and the much coveted investors in people platinum status. We are also a Sunday times top 100 company to work for, this coupled with industry leading training and 4.5 /5 on trustpilot means your career in recruitment couldn't be in safer hands!
We specialise in Sales & Service roles and recruitment solutions for Call and Contact Centre Operations. Within this remit we provide temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions. We work in partnership with a wide variety large National/Global Blue Chip organisations, as well as small to medium sized business's based in the Northwest.
The team have over 90 years combined recruitment experience, and are true specialists within their marketplace, with an unrivalled reputation in the Northwest.
- Previous recruitment experience is beneficial but not essential, we would love to hear from individuals who are self motivated, target driven and with experience in sales
- Career minded, hard working
- Confident with your ability to build rapport
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
Please apply with you CV now for immediate consideration!
Search Consultancy is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Permanent recruitment consultant
- B2B sales.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'