- Basic Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Experience Dependant)
- Uncapped commission structure:
- First Year OTE, £40,000.
- Second Year OTE, £65,000.
- Third Year OTE - £100,000+.
- Highest earners within the organisation are billing in excess of £1 million and taking home a third of this in commission!
RULE recruitment is currently seeking driven, money motivated individuals looking for unlimited earning potentials. Our client has an amazing opportunity for an aspirational graduate in which you can earn upwards of £40,000 within your first 12 months.
This opportunity to become a Recruitment Consultant is perfect for resilient motivated and energetic individuals. If you are an ambitious graduate or come from a background within sales or recruitment, then look no further.
You will be primarily placing candidates into variety of roles within technology, digital and change roles ranging from the top to bottom of the ladder. Operating at all levels on a permanent, contract, interim and executive search basis.
- Generation of new business.
- Producing advertisements for new roles.
- Reviewing CV’s of applicants and contacting potential candidates.
- Preparing candidates for interviews and roles.
- Managing and improving relationships with clients.
Ideal candidates will meet most if not all the following criteria:
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree from a top University.
- Self-starting individual with healthy work ethic.
- Competitive individual, potentially a history of sport at a high level.
- Strong communication skills, including phone and face to face skills.
- A social individual capable of building rapport.
- Highly money motivated individual.
Once joining our client, you will gain immediate access to their extensive company perks, including:
- Unparalleled commission structure complementing the already strong basic salary.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading sales agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best sales positions. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Sales Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of Sales as a Trainee Sales Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With the multitude of sales agencies around, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the sales market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading sales agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee sales consultancy position.
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment Consultant Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment Consultant, Public Sector Recruitment Consultant, International Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant, Bioscience Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant, Management Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Recruitment Consultant, Multi-lingual Recruitment Consultant.We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Sales roles with sectors including Digital Sales, Technology Sales, Banking Sales, Financial Sales, Legal Sales, HR Sales, Engineering Sales, Supply Chain and Procurement Sales, Life Sciences Sales, Pharmaceutical Sales and FMCG Sales.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'