We have a great opportunity for an highly sales driven Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our well-established East Midlands Airport branch (DE74) as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for managing existing client accounts and developing new business opportunities.
This position would suit a commercial or industrial Recruitment Consultant who has experience of supervising or managing a small recruitment team and would like to be developed in to a Branch Management role.
In return, the Senior Recruitment Consultant will receive:
• Starting salary between £24,000 – £29,000 per annum basic + Uncapped Commission
• Linked-In Recruiter Pro Licence and industry leading job boards.
• Use of fully expensed company Pool Car (zero personal tax).
• High street retail discounts.
• Industry leading management training and development.
• Free onsite airport parking (including holiday periods).
• Career progression.
• Fantastic open social calendar.
• Pension + Healthcare.
The Senior Recruitment Consultant will take responsibility for:
• Developing new business opportunities within aviation, commercial and industrial sectors
• Overseeing key client accounts
• Managing and developing a team of Resourcing Consultants and Administration staff
• Full 360 recruitment process
• Managing P&L budget of the branch (training provided)
To be considered of Senior Recruitment Consultant Senior Recruitment Consultant role you will:
• Be a highly experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant
• A proven track record in 360 recruitment including business development
• Either an experienced Recruitment Agency Branch Manager or Recruitment Team Leader ideally from an industrial or commercial recruitment agency environment
• Have experience of delivering high volume contract or volume permanent recruitment campaigns
• Highly experienced in building short- and long-term sales, marketing and candidate attraction strategies.
This position will involve minor travel within the UK, a full UK driving licence is essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Senior Recruitment Consultant position, then click on the link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'