Due to continued growth within Jackson Hogg we are growing all teams within the business across Operations, Engineering, IT, Corporate Functions and Life Science.
Jackson Hogg is a leading provider of specialist recruitment and outsourced people services. Based in Walker, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne the business has a strong market presence in the North East, across the UK and globally within STEM industries. From its initial inception in 2012 the business has grown to a team of 35 specialists putting our core value of care at the heart of what we do.
Within the business we develop strong client relationships, establishing long-term collaboration through our Talent Partnerships. We also work on Senior Appointments with a range of clients, operating as an executive search partner utilising our established Research Team. Our contingent recruitment teams work across permanent and interim contracts within various specialist areas including Life Science, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering, IT, Supply Chain, Finance and HR both Nationally and Internationally.
We are proud to be from the North East and promoting the North East technology sector globally. Our business is made up of individuals who truly care about our local community. A decision was made in 2021 to increase our charity activity by increasing company donations to local charities, alongside our monthly charity activities and events.
- Building relationships with clients, either on the phone, through Zoom/Microsoft Teams or ideally at client visits and meetings.
- Taking role briefs with clients, asking probing questions to ensure you have all the detail to find the right person.
- Identifying suitable candidates through LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Job boards (Reed, CV Library, Jobsite/Total Jobs) and through our established database and networks.
- Contacting candidates on the phone, via Zoom/Microsoft Teams calls or in person. Discussing their current situation, motivations and key career goals. Asking thorough questions to identify what their ideal next step and where their technical expertise lie.
- Going through the details of positions with candidates, selling the company, role and working environment.
- Working with active candidates to identify target businesses to approach and speaking with clients to discuss how they may fit in their organisation. Advising and guiding them on ways in which they can highlight their technical capabilities in their CV.
- Discussing wider business with clients to identify how you can collaborate or assist clients in hitting their strategic goals with added service offerings.
This role is an opportunity for you to become a specialist recruiter across a broad spectrum of areas. Within the role you will guide, advise and assist clients, candidates and partners using the specialist knowledge you will build.
The position comes with a competitive base salary alongside the ability to earn monthly commission on any placement of a candidate within a role. Commission structure details can be provided along with a clear idea of progression pathways that are established at Jackson Hogg.
Although we are currently home-working due to the pandemic, we would ideally like someone based in the North East who can attend the office to allow them to fully integrate with the business when we return to normal. We will continue to offer flexible working for our consultants as we did prior to the pandemic, this includes flexibility around home working.
This role would ideally suit someone with great people-skills as well as the drive to develop specialist knowledge.
- Will be a proactive, motivated and engaging individual.
- Degree qualified,or have experience in a customer/client-facing environment.
- You will be ambitious and want to build a long-term career in recruitment
- It is essential that you care about the work you do, the connections you make and the impact you can have on the future careers of the individuals you engage with and the development of the clients you partner with.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'