Recruitment Consultant -
Permanent People are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to work for our innovative client specialising within a niche recruitment sector. Their expertise and in-depth market knowledge allow them to provide tailor-made, bespoke solutions, rendering them a unique force within the recruitment industry.
Our young and dynamic client are experiencing exceptional growth and have ambitious plans for their future. They are currently looking to expand their local office. This is a perfect opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join a collaborative, friendly and successful recruitment agency.
This is a full 360-recruitment role but without an extreme focus on business development. They are looking for someone with a grounding in the recruitment industry to take on this role, and build a desk.
- Headhunting, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, ensuring they meet your client’s brief.
- Business Development from new to lapsed clients
- Thorough in presenting candidates to your clients, liaising expertly to continue to provide a high-calibre and integral service.
- Manage your own desk and priorities: our client has instilled an autonomous working culture
- Excellent commission culture with amazing team incentives: weekend trips abroad, lunch clubs, vouchers
- Very limited business development
- Collaborative, fun and social team - regular social events
- Regularly celebrate success through monthly sales prizes and team events
- Private healthcare
- Dress-down, relaxed atmosphere
- 4pm finishes on Fridays!
What we’re looking for:
- 6 months+ recruitment experience
- Excels at liaising and managing client accounts
- Must be ambitious and determined with a can-do attitude
- Consistent professional history
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- Presentable, credible and articulate with a strong work ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'