- Quarterly rewards for meeting targets
- Lunch clubs
- Team holiday
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
- Clear progression pathway
- Uncapped earning potentials
The company looking to hire is a global recruitment firm specialising in the information technology sector. The company has offices in several worldwide locations including London, Paris and Berlin with plans to expand in three other European countries in the coming years. The role being offered is to work in the company’s flagship store based in London’s financial sector. As well as offering an extensive and ongoing training programme the successful candidate will also be rewarded with an opportunity to be placed into the companies leading sales team.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- 2-week training programme
- focus on your ability to communicate both with candidates and clients and even your team, to ensure the brief has been met
- 4-6 months you will be able to attain the skills and ability to become a full 360 recruitment consultant
- Begin to start building your own desk with a client and candidate database
- Your role will vary significantly from advertising, cold calling, networking with professionals within the market
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills. Additionally, the applicant must be able to display the following skills:
- A work Ethic
- A competitive nature
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search’s team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'