Recruitment Consultant Technology
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to move into a more Principal or Senior role? Or perhaps you are already a Principal consultant but looking for a new challenge with better rewards and work life balance?
My client are looking to grow the team within their Technology brand and it is imperative they have individuals join the team who are, like them, driven to make their stamp on the market and providing the best service to their clients, candidates and each other.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years' 360 recruitment experience and knowledge working within specialisms such as Analytics, Data and Data science, AI etc as well as evidence of building and growing their market. Confident communication skills are key and someone who wants to be part of their team and culture, not just stand on the side lines!
Since starting up they have made it their mission to create an environment of 'Good Humans' who are driven & high achievers, as well as team players who continuously support and encourage one another.
Given recent times, this company have stuck together now more than ever to ensure the wellbeing of one another.
What this client can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission and no threshold
(starting salary up to £40,000 DOE, with uncapped commission)
- Flexible and remote working with no KPI's
- Incentives: Quarterly Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, Loyalty bonuses such as The gift of time (Sabbatical leave or a personalised gift) and Millionaire centurion club!
- Transparent and fast career progression: Their team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months!
- Structured training programme: Be included on their Future Leaders training to help your mentoring and management skills go from "Good to Great"!
- A high performing team-based sales culture: They've hit every sales target set over the last 3 years and have an amazing team with individuals full of energy and enthusiasm.
If this sounds like the right next step for you, apply directly!
SW6 Associates recruit into; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Media Sales, Business development, Account Management, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Technology Sales Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Finance and Economics Sales, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Business Intelligence Sales, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Consultancy Sales, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'