If you want to be part of an amazing success story this could be the role for you!
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
You may be a retail manager wanting a change of career, in recruitment, sales or a newly qualified graduate – whoever you are it’s about you and what you can offer not what you have done before!
Due to expansion McCarthy Recruitment are looking for a new Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful recruitment team in our head office based in Warrington. We are looking for people who enjoy working within a fast-paced environment, can meet quick deadlines are extremely organised and have attention to detail. You don’t need previous recruitment experience just drive, passion and a desire to learn.
We will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. For all the consultancies that claim to be different, McCarthy truly is. Our team achieve amazing results, working with several of the biggest retailers on the High Street today and have a lot of fun whilst doing it!
Our company specialises in the recruitment of permanent management roles for a number of blue chip retail companies across the UK in retail, hospitality and HR. We launched the business to be different and we certainly are.
Working at the front end of our business, our Recruitment Consultants are responsible for completing vacancy assignments.
You will be involved in account management, candidate sourcing and selection, providing career advice, salary negotiations and managing candidates through the full recruitment process. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be coached to become a highly skilled professional through our training and development programme.
You will develop your sales skills, commercial acumen and your business credibility.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Driven, enthusiastic, ambitious people, who are looking to succeed
- A “Can Do” attitude, positivity is a must!
- Open-mindedness and adaptability - you might get thrown in at the deep end!
- Confidence and an engaging personality
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Previous Management experience within retail or hospitality
- Uncapped earning potential, the more you put in the more you will get out!
- Opportunity to set your own targets
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- An open, honest and customer-focused culture
- The support of an already successful team
- The benefits of working with a profitable, expanding company that’s really going places
- Fantastic incentives, bonuses and a great working environment including a bi-annual team build
- Unlimited future development
Hospitality | HR | Environmental & Waste | Head Office | Retail | Manufacturing | New Stores | Executive Search | Warehousing | Distribution | Leisure & Hospitality
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'