Recently graduated? Looking too kickstart your career? Want to work in a trendy SOCIAL environment?
Look no further!
Based in the Leeds area and established in 2010 our client is looking to expand their Recruitment Consultant team, could that be you? Specialising in Digital & Tech recruitment they are a market leader looking to continue their exponential growth. With top billers billing over £300K and taking home 25% of that figure now is the time to get involved!
If you are a driven, ambitious and money hungry individual you could be the perfect fit to join this expanding organisation.
Our client are looking to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to fill a gap within their organisation, coming in as a trainee graduate you will be put through a great training programme to bring you up to speed before you know it and get you chasing those top billers straight away!
- 1 week’s intense training programme with senior managers. Learn from the best!
- On the job training and supported with monthly appraisals, to ensure your long-term improvements and development.
- Quarterly external workshops, with market leading experts sharing great insights.
- Attending national and international training conferences to gain a deeper understanding into your market and role.
- First Year - Base: £20-22K OTE: £40K
- Second Year - Base: £35K OTE: £70K
- Third Year - Base: £50K OTE: £100K+
Coming in as a trainee recruitment consultant your journey to the top is clearly defined at set;
- 0-6 Months - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 6-12 Months - Senior Recruitment Consultant
- 12-18 Months -Managing Consultant
- 18-30 Months -Principle Consultant
- 30+ Months - Associated Director
- Uncapped commission
- Team nights out
- Office Bar, Table Tennis and Pool Table.
- Company football, rugby and netball teams.
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Driven, diligent and ambitious individual whom strives for success.
- Highly money motivated individual seeking to push OTE’s.
- Good degree from a top university.
- Track record of excelling in extra-curricular activities.
- Communication Skills
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'