Archer Resourcing have an exciting opportunity for a sales driven individual to join our growing team of recruitment consultants.
As a Recruitment Consultant, the role will include:
- Business development with new and existing candidates and clients.
- Exploring and identifying new opportunities.
- Securing new business.
- Customer service; delivering high levels of service to both our clients and candidates alike.
- Candidate attraction; recruiting, interviewing and assessing candidates to match with job roles.
- Maintaining client and candidate records; adhering to quality procedures and legislation, ensuring a compliant service.
- Utilising effective attraction methods to build a strong pipeline of candidates.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a Recruitment or Sales position.
- A proven track record of generating new and existing business.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Calm under pressure and must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good standard of education including Maths and English.
- IT Literate with use of Excel, Word, Outlook (training given).
What we can offer:
- A competitive salary alongside uncapped commission structure
- Pension Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Free Gym membership
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Modern open plan office
- Career progression
- An autonomous environment - no micromanagement and overpowering targets
This is a challenging position, but for those that succeed the rewards and career potential will be achievable. In return you will receive a salary with an OTE of £18000 to £30,000+ in your first year, £50,000+ in your second year and £100,000+ in your third year.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'