My client is a well-established and reputable recruitment brand based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. They are looking for a proven Perms Consultant to run a warm desk with existing roles primarily within the Engineering and Manufacturing division.
My client has a wealth of specialist experience in industry and commerce and places a huge value on nurturing relationships with everyone involved in their business. They believe that their invested and emotional connection with clients is essentially what gives them their unique edge.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fantastic team, earn exceptional bonus and to develop their career.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, this position assumes responsibility for account management, and sourcing both new business opportunities and candidates.
- Effective sales calls to decision makers.
- Re-activating lapsed users and developing new revenue streams within existing client accounts
- Winning new business and generating new sales leads and converting to prospective clients.
- Information gathering and updating of prospective clients.
- Attend client visits both prospective and current.
- Meet targets set by Divisional Manager.
- Assist the Divisional Manager with sales strategy/campaigns.
- Creating vacancy adverts and dealing with advert response.
- Candidate pre-screening and testing.
- Interviewing, registration and selection of suitable candidates.
- Matching candidates to roles.
- Preparation of candidates for interview.
- Regular telephone contact with candidates and workers, fostering positive relationships.
- Assist Divisional Manager with planning and implementing recruitment campaigns around seasonal demands/fluctuations.
- Professional and confident approach when interacting with clients and candidates both face to face and over the phone.
- Ability to maintain & build client relationships whilst delivering results beyond expectations.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Desire and ability to become an expert within the division in order to provide credible consultative advice and support to both clients and candidates.
- Proven sales ability.
- Ability to resolve conflict.
- Confident with the ability to build rapport.
- Ability to nurture relationships.
- Good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work quickly, adapting to change in a pressured environment.
- Display leadership skills and initiative within the team.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- A proven biller.
- Perms experience desirable.
- Display a passion to support the continued growth of the business.
- Career minded, hardworking and driven.
- Prepared to go the 'extra mile’ and to possess tenacity and determination.
- Excellent communicator.
- Desire and ability to win.
- Flexible to change.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Good listener.
- Natural organisational skills.
Apply now for this great opportunity to join an established desk and fabulous friendly team.
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Candidate Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'