Recruitment Consultant. £20,000 - £25,000 basic DOE + uncapped commission + incentives + merit based progression + training.
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant in Nottingham City centre. Have you gained one to two years experience working in a 360 role? Not getting the progression that you expected? Or maybe the earnings aren't as strong as you hoped. Or maybe you want to work for a progressive company with the autonomy to run your desk? Then this is the opportunity for you!
You'll be working for a well established Finance specialist. They have a strong support structure in place meaning that you can maximise your earnings from the start. They tend to focus on Management to Board level appointments and as such with the higher fees there is a very strong earning potential. The environment is not KPI heavy and there are tonnes of incentives! They break the stereotype of Finance recruitment and are a sociable team. Prior to the current pandemic the role was very much focussed on face to face meetings with clients and candidates with Consultants being out of the office at meetings each week.
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic DOE.
- Uncapped commission - up to 30%.
- Tonnes of incentives!
- Full training.
- Merit based career progression.
- Company pension.
- 23 days holiday + birthday off.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant with no less that one year experience.
- Experienced in Finance Recruitment, or within professional services recruitment; Legal, Property, HR, IT etc.
- Solid billing history.
- 360 Recruiter able to run their own desk autonomously.
Interviews will take place over phone and Zoom.
- Build Strong Relationships
- Tenacious Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'