Experienced Recruitment Consultant -£20,000-£25,000 Plus Uncapped Commission - Milton Keynes - Permanent, Full Time
Take your Recruitment career forward with the UK’s #1 Recruiter! We’re looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants wishing to join REED Milton Keynes this year.
If you have 1 years+ recruitment experience and are currently…
- Working in Recruitment with capped or team commission?
- Feeling you have outgrown your workplace?
- Working long hours but not earning the rewards you deserve?
- Looking for a fresh challenge with great incentives and bonuses?
Then look no further than REED!
What’s the office like?
Reed Milton Keynes is situated in the heart of Milton Keynes, within easy walking distance of shops and public transport links. The successful candidate will join a friendly and hardworking team, specialising in multiple industries, who will support you to achieve in your new role.
Here at REED we offer our Consultants award winning benefits, including:
- Management Training Academy for ongoing career progression
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
- Star Awards for top performing Consultants with additional bonus payments
- Bonus to salary conversion provides increased financial security for high performers
- Paid sabbaticals for long service
- Access to a powerful database with millions of candidates
What happens next?
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful one of our Talent Acquisition team will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED - Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'