Siamo Group, an industry leading Recruitment and Training business of almost 40 years has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful Ashby-de-la-Zouch branch.
The role will be to support the branch in business development and on-going growth of both Candidates and Clients within our busy office.
It’s a demanding yet challenging, fun and exciting role for the right individual who wants to work within a genuinely unique business that has an unrivalled offer to the market.
Siamo specialises in placing temporary and permanent employees within the Industrial, Commercial, Engineering and Driving division and has experienced 25% growth year on year for the last four years.
In turn we offer a competitive salary, excellent bonus scheme, generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension, retail discount scheme saving you money when you shop and much more!
We also offer excellent training and development routes with unrivalled career progression opportunities.
The role will involve the following duties;
- Pro-actively and professionally generating new accounts
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts
- Marketing Siamo to businesses
- Delivering a high performing culture to the business whereby key targets are consistently achieved
- Constantly improving the quality of service to both Clients and Candidates
- Completing Business Development with existing Clients, ensuring growth is achieved within an already thriving Client base
- Recruitment and selection of suitable candidates to match the Client requirements
- Implement appropriate applicant attraction campaigns using advertising methods such as social media and job sites
- Manage the candidate database to propose new applicants to prospect clients
- Conduct the screening & interviewing of potential candidates
- Conduct regular service calls with Clients to ensure complete satisfaction with the assignment and maximise retention
You will be required to work 8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday with an early finish on a Friday!Flexibility in hours is required to cover business demands.
The successful candidate will be determined and hungry for success, you will need to be tenacious, flexible, driven and able to multi-task so if this sounds like you then please apply today and be a part of our success!
- Business Development
- Career Development
- Career Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'