Provide is a Milton Keynes based Technology rectuitment business. We're currently looking to recruit a Senior Recruitment Consultant to help us expland and develop old and new customer relationships.
Whilst we completely value your previous experience as a recruiter, reflecting our core values is key as they sit at the heart of our business and everything we do.
Our values are more than just words. Being HONEST, ENTREPRENEURIAL, SAVVY and HAPPY tells the story of what we’re about. It tells our people, clients and candidates what to expect when they work with us. These values keep us striving for better.
In addition to the core values, our consultants are also experts in:
- using sales, business development, and networking to attract business from client companies
- building and developing positive relationships with their clients
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- qualifying CVs and screening applications against a job specification ensuring we are providing our clients with top quality candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
A combination of these skills and traits are the sort of person we're looking for at Provide, we're not just increasing headcount - we see your value and want to help you make the most of it!
At Provide you can give your salary, job description, work life, home life and social life a big boost.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve just built your first desk or are joining us to expand your extensive recruitment career, we’re looking for people with great personality, drive, negotiation skills and emotional intelligence (EI) to join our family and take our business to the next level.
What we’re offering:
Perks, perks, perks!
We believe that your work life should be as rewarding, fun and exhilarating as your home life.
- We don’t do birthdays - not that we don’t like them, but we think they’re better spent celebrating so all our consultants get their birthday off work
- Flexibility when it matters - our wildcard system allows you to flex your time when you need to
- Private healthcare - Upon successful completion of your probation period (6 months), you will be automatically enrolled onto Vitality's innovative medical cover and reward scheme platform
- Incentive trips - from paintballing to shopping sprees we know how to reward our consultants
- Many, many more - pension scheme, plenty of annual leave and bank holidays off, complimentary refreshments and even a swanky fish tank to keep you zen, the list goes on..
If you’re the one we’re looking for and you can connect with our values, we’ll create a job around your strengths, train you, give you the tools and support you need to get you to where you want to be, trust you, and reward you with the best perks in the business.
To check out a heap of videos that give you an insight to Life at Provide, visit Provide.Voyse.io
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'