MEDICAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT VACANCY
Pertemps Medical Professionals have an exciting new role for a Medical Recruitment Consultant based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be working within an industry leading Medical Recruitment Agency which is part of The Network Group of companies who are listed in the Sunday Times 2020 Top 100 best companies to work for in the UK.
The successful applicant will be working to recruit new candidates for our various NHS and Private sector clients across the country. The role will require the successful applicant to be able to handle a fast-paced environment.
You will need to be able to work under the pressures of a fast paced office, adapt to changing situations and be proactive. In addition, you will have to be able to work independently and use your own initiative in communicating with diverse groups of staff that we employ.
You will need to be organised, an effective team player and able to prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines and targets.
In return you can expect to work in a team that has supportive management, full in-house training, great opportunities for career development, rewarding incentives and a good work life balance.
The duties of the successful applicant :
- Recruit and deploy candidates in to our NHS and Private Clients
- Source new candidates and utilise our current database
- Have a great telephone manner
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment
- Build and Maintain relationships with candidates.
- Screen CVs and manage job advert responses.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation as part of candidate registration.
- Preferably 6 months experience in Healthcare Recruitment but not essential
- Money motivated
- IT Literate ( Including Outlook, MS Office )
- Confident Telephone manner
- Competitive salary
- Very good commission structure
To apply or enquire further, please contact Aiden Bailey, Nursing Manager or reply to this advert with your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'